Do you have penalties tacked on to your total debt balance? Did you know the IRS/State has the ability to waive the penalties that have been added on to your tax liability? You may qualify for penalty abatement if any of the following hardships apply to you:
- Death or serious illness of the business owner or someone in your family
- Divorce or other domestic problems
- A disaster such as a flood, fire, etc.
- Chemical or alcohol dependency
- Embezzlement, theft or other vandalism which hampered your cash flow
- Unavoidable absence which did not allow you to pay or file on time
- Incorrect information given to you by the IRS, your attorney, CPA or bookkeeper
- Being negatively impacted by the Coronavirus (COVID-19) in 2020, for any reason
Here at Blackhawk Tax Solutions, we know every person we work with is more than just a client. They are real people with real stories and struggles. We pride ourselves on our authenticity. We will listen to your story and seek out every option we legally can to get penalty relief for your case. No matter how much you owe, penalty abatements are ultimately about the struggles you’ve been through and the circumstances you’ve faced.
Your story is unique, and our team will use that story to get you the best results possible.
Call Blackhawk Tax Solutions today for a free consultation to see if you qualify!
Services offered by Blackhawk Tax Solutions, LLC include: